12 Taliban Attacks on Election Centers in Herat
According to officials from the Herat Election Commission who informed Salam Watandar Radio, the Taliban have attacked 12 polling centres in the districts of Keshk-e-Kohna, Keshk-e-Robatsangi, Kohsan, Karokh, Chesht, Pashtun Zarghun, Ghoriyan, Enjil, and Guzara today.
Two military soldiers were killed as a result of a car crash, according to a provincial election commission of the Herat. These soldiers were transporting the electoral materials to Keshk-e-Robatsangi, and three other soldiers were also injured in the incident, the provincial election commission said in a statement.
According to the statement, two other people were wounded in another incident in Kohsan district, which was the result of a mine blast in two electoral sites.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie