MoI Barmak Confirms 192 Security Incidents on Elections
Minister of Interior Wais Barmak in an interview to TOLONews has confirmed that in the course of today’s voting proceedings, 192 security incidents took place in which 17 civilians and 11 security force members had been killed.
83 others were wounded.
He also confirmed that 10 policemen and an Afghan National Army soldier were among those who were killed, while 17 security members were wounded.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie