MoI Barmak Confirms Election Day’s Total Death Toll at 17
The Minister of Interior Wais Barmak in a live interview has confirmed that 17 people have lost their lives and 83 others have been wounded during the course of elections today.
He also mentioned that as many as 1000 polling stations were shut across Afghanistan today and he stressed on the security establishment of the country that is always ready for protection of the centres when elections for the remaining centres will be held on Sunday, that is, tomorrow.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie