233 Polling Centers Opened in Ghazni: Officials
Local officials in Ghazni province said that of the 406 polling centers in the province, 233 were opened to voters today.
The head of Ghazni provincial council, Nasir Ahmad Faqiri told Reporterly that people’s participation was very low compared to the previous elections.
Faqiri noted that the people’s low turnout was due to the security situation.
“Around eight to nine mortar rounds hit parts of the Ghazni city which as a result, one child and a police were wounded in the incident”, Faqiri added.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie