82 New Cases of COVID-19 in Afghanistan: Health Ministry
Kabul: The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) on Sunday reported 82 new positive cases of the coronavirus (COVID-19) infection in the last 24 hours.
The ministry also reported eight deaths and 27 recoveries from COVID-19 in the last 24 hours.
The total number of positive cases now stands at 57,242, total reported deaths is 2,529 and the total number of recoveries is 51, 989.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie