No Reason to Continue War: Ghani Tells Taliban in Kandahar
Kabul: There is no reason to continue the war as foreign troops are leaving the country and now the Taliban should work towards rebuilding the country with unity and determination, said President Mohammad Ashraf Ghani on Thursday in Kandahar.
Ghani visited Kandahar province leading a delegation and when he inaugurated the province’s 200-bed hospital, the president made the comments.
While inaugurating the Mohmand International Hospital, the President said that the construction of this hospital, like the construction of Kamal Khan Dam, is an honor for all Afghans. “Today is a new chapter in the history of healthcare in Afghanistan. High-ranking government officials who fall ill, will first be treated at the hospital here and, if necessary, go abroad for treatment,” the President added.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie