Ghani Evaluates Security Situation of Northern Provinces With Presence of Marshal Dostum
President Ashraf Ghani today in a meeting with the presence of Marshal Abdul Rashid Dostum evaluated the security situation of the northern provinces of the country.
The Presidential Palace in a statement on Saturday said that in addition to evaluation of security situation, President Ghani also praised the performance of Afghan security forces.
Attracting people to the ranks of the security forces and paying more attention to equipping and supporting these forces have also been among the topics discussed at the meeting.
Marshal Dostum, who recently returned to Kabul after two years, has always said that if he is allowed, he will defeat the Taliban on the battlefields within six months.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie