MoFA Stresses Importance of Regional Countries Efforts for Peace in Afghanistan
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) announced appreciation for the efforts and support of neighboring countries and the region in achieving peace in Afghanistan, and emphasizes the importance of continuing these efforts and cooperation.
The MoFA in a press release acknowledged that the holding of peace talks in Afghanistan in the Russia and Turkey is a continuation of the Qatar process and is not an “alternative”.
MoFA cited that the delegation of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan is negotiating with the delegation of the Taliban in Qatar and these negotiations will continue in the future.
“Afghanistan appreciates the sincere efforts of the Qatari government to ensure peace in Afghanistan, especially the hosting of peace talks between the delegations of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan and the Taliban, and hopes that these joint efforts will yield the desired results,” the press release added.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie