Hekmatyar Calls for Large Protest in Kabul on Friday
Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, the leader of Hezb-e Islami part today announced of a widespread protest in Kabul on Friday.
The protest comes as a ten-day deadline of the party to the government about the release of its prisoners concluded today.
Hekmatyar stated that no excuse remained for the government after the deadline and the supporters of the party will gather tomorrow to stage a large protest in Kabul.
He warned that if their demands not addressed, they would persuade the government officials to resign.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie