38 Terrorists Killed and Wounded in Two Provinces of Afghanistan
Security officials have reported killing and wounding 38 terrorists in the provinces of Kandahar and Laghman.
As a result of the Afghan Security Forces cleanup operation in Khakrez district of of Kandahar, 17 terrorists have been killed and seven others wounded, the Defense Ministry said in a statement.
The ministry said in another statement that 10 terrorist have been killed and four others were wounded in a similar operations in Alingar district of Laghman Province.
The statement provides no detail about the causalities of security forces and civilians.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie