High Council for Youth Establishes in Afghanistan
President Ashraf Ghani on Sunday addressed a ceremony on the establishment of the High Council for Youth, the Presidential Palace said.
Arg in a statement said that President Ghani stated that for each ministry and every government institutions, the High Council for Youth must submit specific suggestions.
“Our main goal is a nation-building process, we have a history of several thousand years and it is clear that from a historical point of view there is no region of Afghanistan that has not been the center of the empire,” Ghani said.
President noted that for forty-two years, the people of Afghanistan have been deprived of their most fundamental collective right, which is the right to peace and stability.
“Anyone who commits prejudice and corruption harms the national unity. We must fight against it,” he said.
Ghani emphasized that every young Afghan should decide which problem in Afghanistan they can solve and in each section the youth should have specific plans.
In another parts of his speech, President Ghani added that the biggest asset in Afghanistan is the situation of this country, if the situation of Afghanistan is managed properly, more will be earned from its mines, because Afghanistan is located in the heart of Asia.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie