Ministry of Health Reports 28 New Cases of COVID-19
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) on Sanday reported 28 new positive cases of coronavirus in the last 24 hours.
The ministry also reported 2 deaths and 19 recoveries from COVID-19 in the last 24 hours.
The cumulative number of total cases is now 56,322 the number of total reported deaths is 2,472 and the total number of recoveries is 50,013.
The new cases were reported in Kabul, Herat, Kandahar, Nangarhar, Kunduz and Panjsher.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie