Pak Foreign Office: We Believe in Peaceful Settlement in Afghanistan
Pakistan’s Foreign Office (FO) Spokesman Dr Muhammad Faisal on Saturday said that Pakistan believes in a peaceful and negotiated settlement as the only way forward for Afghanistan.
Dr Faisal took to Twitter and said that Pakistan wants to see a peaceful solution of conflicts within Afghanistan.
He wrote on his timeline, “FM said, Pakistan believes that peaceful and negotiated settlement is the only way forward in Afghanistan.
“There is no military solution, all parties should fully commit to the peace process. We have therefore strongly supported all efforts for peace, with the participation of all Afghans,” he added.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie