COVID-19: 77 New Cases Reported In Past 24 Hours, Tally At 37,676
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) reported 77 new cases of Coronavirus in the past 24 hours, bringing the Afghan tally of confirmed cases to 37,676.
New cases were reported in the provinces of Herat (25), Balkh (17), Kabul (11), Nangahar (5), Daykundi (5), Takhar (4), Kunduz (3), Bamyan (2), Badakhshan (2), Panjshir (2) and Baghlan (1).
The MoPH said that two people had succumbed to the virus in the past day while 89 had recovered.
Afghanistan has 8,987 active cases of COVID-19 as 1,377 people have died from the virus and 27,312 have recovered.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie