Taliban Threatens To Target Salaam Telecom
The Taliban group announced that the employees and offices of Salaam telecommunication company will be a military target for the group.
Salaam company has not paid attention to their warnings and hereafter all employees and installations of the company will be a military target for its fighters, Taliban group in a statement said on Monday.
The group also said that the individuals who use SIM cards of Salaam telecom will face action.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie