Fifth Culprit Behid Two Deadly Explosions in Bamiyan Arrested
The fifth culprit and one of the main prepatrators behind the two bloody explosions in Bamiyan province has been arrested, the provincial governor’s office said in a statement on Monday.
According to the statement, the detainee has admitted to his crime for the blasts in the primary investigations.
This comes as at least 18 people were killed and more than 60 were wounded in two IED explosions in a market in Bamiyan during the last month.
Previously, four suspects have been arrested in connection with the incidents.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie