42 Taliban Militants Killed, Wounded in Kandahar: MoD
The Ministry of Defense (MoD) says at least 42 Taliban militants were killed and wounded during Afghan forces’ operations in Kandahar province.
MoD in a statement said that 28 Taliban militants were killed and 12 more were wounded in Zherai and Andarghab districts on Sunday.
According to the statement, two hideouts of the Taliban group and a number of their ammunitions and weapons were destroyed in the operations.
The statement added that 17 IEDs were also discovered and defused by Afghan forces.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie