Kyrgyzstan Dispatches aid to Ethnic Kyrgyz in Afghanistan
The government of Kyrgyzstan shipped humanitarian aid to ethnic Kyrgyz living in Afghanistan’s Pamir mountains.
The package consisted of 12.5 metric tons of flour, 500 blankets, 100 boxes of detergents, 5 metric tons of rice, 1,250 litres of cooking oil and 10 boxes of medications.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie