New Finnish Ambassador Presents Credentials to President Ghani
ARG, presidential palace said in a statement that Mr Pekka Kosonen, the new ambassador of Finland to Afghanistan presented their Letter of Credential to President Ghani.
The President accepted the credentials of the new Finnish Ambassador Pekka Kosonen in the presence of Salahuddin Rabbani, Acting Foreign Minister on Sunday afternoon, presidential palace press office said in a statement.
According to the presidential palace, president Ashraf Ghani and new Finnish Ambassador have discussed about the expansion of ties between the two countries in various areas.
While expressing his pleasure with the beginning of his mission in Afghanistan at the ceremony, the new Finnish Ambassador has emphasized on his efforts to expand the relations between Afghanistan and Finland.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie