COVID-19: Qatari Medical Aid to Arrive Kabul Tomorrow
The Qatari embassy in Kabul said its government’s donation of 8.5 tons of medical supplies will be arrived in Afghanistan tomorrow on Tuesday.
According to the embassy, the supplies include masks, gloves, other preventative items and medical equipment.
The embassy added that the medical supplies would be flown to Kabul on a special flight and then handed over to the Afghan Ministry of Public Health.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie