Sixth Round of Talks Between US and Taliban Delegates Halts for a Day
Reports indicate that the sixth round of talks between US representatives and the Taliban has been halted for a day.
The sixth round of talks between US and Taliban groups is halted after four days for Monday (May 6), and talks are scheduled to resume tomorrow, as per reports.
It is said that both sides have not yet reached a tangible outcome and therefore are set to resume talks. A source close to the negotiating room told BBC that during talks on Sunday “discussions were good and good progress took place.”
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie