Chief Executive Meets with the Ambassador of the United States in Kabul
The Office of Chief Executive announced on Tuesday in a statement that CEO Abdullah Abdullah, has met with the American ambassador, John Bass at the Sepidar Palace.
The statement states that the Chief Executive has emphasized the strengthening of bilateral and international cooperation.
According to the statement, the main agenda of the meeting include Peace Talks, bilateral agreements, expanding ties between the two countries, and fighting terrorism.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie