Explosion Targets Parliamentary Candidate Supporters
An explosion took place a few minutes ago in Kama district of Nangarhar province. The explosion is reported to have targeted the supporters of a parliamentary candidate in an election campaign that was taking place.
According to a provincial council member, Naser Kamawal, 2 people have been killed in the explosion.
No details of responsibility yet.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie