The head of NSC PR Resigns
Tawab Ghorzang, the head of public relations of NSC has resigned from his position according to a statement released on Wednesday.
He was appointed to this position at the time of Hanif Atmar. Prior to that, he was the head of strategic communications at the National Security Advisor Office.
Meanwhile, during the second round of Karzai’s administration, Mr. Ghorzang was spokesman for the Office of Independent Directorate of Local Governance (IDLG) for a while.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie