300-Bed Hospital Opened for COVID-19 Patients in Herat
A 300-bed hospital was opened in the western province of Herat on Saturday for COVID-19 patients, in the province where the highest number of coronavirus cases have been reported.
The hospital has been established from a converted hotel. A local businessman has turned it into a treatment center for COVID-19 patients.
This is the second center for coronavirus patients in the province; the first was a government-owned public hospital.
Local officials said the capacity of the new hospital will be increase to 1,000 beds if needed.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie