150 Taliban Insurgents Killed in Past 24 Hours Across 15 Provinces
The Afghan Ministry of Defense has announced that 150 Taliban insurgents have been killed in the past 24 hours across 15 provinces of the country.
The Ministry in a statement said on Saturday that as a result of the ANDSF operations backed up by Air Force, 150 Taliban insurgents were killed and 50 others were injured.
The statement further added, that the operations were carried out in Farah, Badghis, Ghazni, Faryab, Daikundi, Uruzgan, Maidan Wardak, Takhar, Parwan, Zabul, Kandahar, Ghor, Balkh and Helmand provinces.
A number of vehicles of the insurgents were destroyed, some ammunition and propaganda documents were seized by security forces, the statement said.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie