Explosion Leaves 8 Injured in Kandahar
8 civilians were injured as a result of a motorcycle explosion that occurred on early Saturday morning in Kandahar, security officials said.
Abdulbasir Khaksar, deputy spokesperson of Kandahar police told Reporterly: “8 civilians were injured in a motorcycle explosion that took place in PD2 Kandahar city on Saturday morning.”
He added that 2 children and 2 women are among the individuals injured in the explosion.
The explosion attempted to target security forces which prematurely went off, deputy spokesperson of Kandahar police said.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie