Zenda Jan District Governor Killed in Roadside Bomb Blast
Provincial officials reported that Zenda Jan district governor along with his three companions was killed in a roadside bomb blast.
Jilani Farhad, provincial spokesperson of Herat confirmed the incident and told Reporterly that Shukrullah Shakir, the district governor of Zenda Jan of Herat province was killed with three of his companions as a result of a roadside bomb blast in Tarakhel area.
Farhad added that, 5 others were also injured in the incident.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie