12 Taliban Insurgents Killed, 3 Injured in Nangarhar
Security officials reported that 12 Taliban insurgents were killed and 3 others injured in Nangarhar province.
The Ministry of Interior confirmed that, in the past 24 hours, 12 Taliban insurgents have been killed and three others injured in a joint clearance operation carried out by ANDSF in Azrako region, Surkh Rod District of Nangarhar.
The ministry added that ANDSF seized seven RPG-7 rockets and some amount of military equipment.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie