Four Civilians Killed in Balkh Explosion
At least four civilians were killed in a roadside bomb blast in Balkh province on Saturday evening, local officials said.
Adel Shah Adel, the spokesman of Balkh Police said that the incident took place this afternoon in Alamkhel village of Balkh district, along the Mazar-e-Sheberghan route.
According to him, a civilian car was traveling from Balkh to Jawzjan when it hit the roadside mine.
He added that all the occupants of the car were killed in the blast.
Adel added that the bomb has been planted by the opponents of the government.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie