Four Explosions Rock Kabul City; Two Killed
Kabul on Saturday morning witnessed four explosions in less than three hours, in which two people were killed and at least six others, including a civilian, were wounded.
The first explosion took place at around 07:00am which targeted a ranger vehicle in PD6, in which three people were injured.
The second blast, which was a magnetic mine, occurred near the Chaman-e Hozori area in PD8, wounding several people.
The third incident took place in Kabul’s Deh Sabz district. Kabul police say a roadside bomb blast in Kabul’s Deh Sabz district has injured at least three members of the Afghan army forces.
The fourth explosion took place at around 09:00am near the Shahid square in Dehbouri area PD3, in which a military vehicle was targeted.
Police say two police officers were killed and one civilian was injured in the incident.
The blast also damaged a number of surrounding houses.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie