Norway Ready to Host Intra-Afghan Talks
The State Secretary of Norway Foreign Affairs Ministry, Audun Halvorsen has expressed his country’s readiness to host the Afghan intra-Afghan talks.
The Afghan Executive Office in a press release said that Mr. Halvorsen made the remarks in his meeting the Chief Executive Abdullah Abdullah in Sapidar Palace.
According to the press release, Audun Halvorsen has come to Afghanistan to be alongside of the Afghan people in this important day of signing a peace deal between the Taliban and United States.
In the meantime, Mr. Halvorsen for his part expressed optimism that all sides should use this important opportunity for achieving the peace in the country.
The CE Abdullah also stressed that peace is one of the top priorities of the government and Afghan people and signing a peace deal between Taliban and US is the first step toward achieving a permanent peace.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie