Herat Exports $16 Million Worth of Cumin Worldwide
Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and Investment says Herat exported 9,857 tonnes of green cumin and 94 tonnes of black cumin to various countries this year.
Compared to last year’s 2,540 tonnes of green cumin and 20 tonnes of black cumin, this year’s exports were are up by 80%.
The spice was exported to Kazakhstan, Germany, the US, UAE, Turkey, Sweden, Austria, Bangladesh, Iran, Kuwait, Iraq and Saudi Arabia.
Herat harvested 5,000 tonnes of cumin this year, indicating a 10% increase from last year’s 4,000 tonnes.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie