12 Uprising Forces Killed in an Insider Attack in Herat
At least 12 uprising forces were killed in an insider attack in Ghorian district of Herat province on Friday night, local officials confirmed.
The spokesman of Herat Police, Abdul Ahad Walizada told Reporterly that a Taliban inflitrators opened fire on the uprising forces Police in a checkpoint at around 21:00pm last night.
According to Walizada, the Taliban infiltrators also seized all arms and weapons of the checkpoint.
He added that a delegation has been assigned to probe the incident.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie