‘Interim Gov’t’ Means Permanent Opportunity for Foreign Interventions: NSA
The National Security Adviser (NSA) Hamdullah Mohib says an interim government means a permanent opportunity for the foreign interventions in the country.
NSA in a series of tweets said that Afghan people now understood the value of democracy and the republic system.
According to Mohib, there is no time for the implementation of the foreign agenda in the country.
Mohib made the remarks in response to a statement by Mohammad Abbas Stanekzai, the deputy head of the Taliban’s political office in Qatar.
Stanikzai announced in Moscow on Thursday that if Ashraf Ghani resigns, the Taliban are ready to work peacefully with the new government.
This comes as President Mohammad Ashraf Ghani has reiterated his opposition to an interim government, saying the interim government had previously experienced “bloodshed and destruction”.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie