10 Civilians Released from Taliban Prison in Kunduz Province
Afghan Army in the northern part of the country has reported that 10 civilians were released from a Taliban prison in Kunduz province.
“As result of commando forces operation supported by air force conducted on Friday in Aqsarai village of Char Dara district, a Taliban prison was dismantled,” said the 217th Pamir Corps said on Saturday.
217th Pamir Corps added that, 10 civilians who had been detained for various charges have been released from Taliban prison.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie