Afghan Cricket Team Defeat Pakistan at World Cup Warm-Up Match
Afghanistan’s cricket team bowled Pakistan out for 262 before chasing down the total in 49.4 overs in their 1st warm-up match of World Cup 2019 in Bristol on Friday.
Pakistan were bowled out for 262 by Afghanistan in Bristol, as Babar Azam’s hundred and Wahab Riaz’s fiery spell ended in vain.
Mohammad Nabi also came up with an all-round effort for Afghanistan.
Pakistan’s Sarfraz Ahmed failed to shine with the bat in Pakistan’s World Cup 2019 warm-up match against Afghanistan.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie