Indian Ambassador Kumar Visits Ghor Province, Inaugurates RCC Bridge
Indian Ambassador to Kabul Vinay Kumar inaugurated the RCC bridge which was funded under Government of India’s HICDP Scheme in Ghor Province on Saturday .
The Government of India has completed approx 345 projects under HICDP scheme in Afghanistan and over 545 are under various stages of completion.
Ambassador Kumar also laid the foundation stone for an educational institute in Ghor Province. The project is funded under Government of India’s HICDP programme.
Finally, Mr Kumar addressed a public gathering of University Students, teaching faculty and other dignitaries at Ghor Province and reiterated India’s commitment for capacity building through ICCR and ITEC scholarships.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie