71 New Cases of Coronavirus Reported in Herat: Tally Rises to 835
Afghan officials at the Public Health department in Herat province say 71 new cases of the coronavirus were registered in the province during the past 24 hours.
The spokesman of Herat Public Health Department, Muhammad Rafiq Sherzai said that 143 suspected cases of coronavirus were tested in the laboratory during the past 24 hours which 71 of them confirmed positive.
According to Sherzai, the new cases include 40 men and 31 women.
According to the health department, the death toll from coronavirus in Herat rises to 19 and 174 patients have been recovered so far.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie