Afghanistan COVID-19 Cases Pass 4,000
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) says 253 new cases of the coronavirus have been registered in the country during the past 24 hours.
The deputy minister of health, Wahid Majroh said in a press release that with the registration of the new cases, the total number of confirmed cases reaches 4,033.
According to the health authorities, at least 6 coronavirus patients have died of the virus during the past 24 hours and 29 others have recovered.
This comes as 392 health staff have been infected with the coronavirus in Afghanistan so far.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie