Al-Gharrafa Foundation Assist Foodstuffs to Afghan Needy Families Amid Pandemic
The Al-Gharrafa Qatari Foundation provided food aid to 500 needy families in Kabul and more than 4,000 families in Farah province.
According to Mr. Javad, the executive director of the foundation, the assisted materials included flour, rice, beans and green tea, which were distributed to 500 families at Ghazi Stadium in Kabul, and will be donated to 2,000 families in the next three days.
The Al-Gharrafa Foundation has been active in agriculture, health, education and infrastructural sectors in Afghanistan since last seven years.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie