Taliban Release Six Members of People’s Peace Movement
The members of People’s Peace Movement (PPM) said that Taliban group have released the six abducted members of PPM in Logar province.
Bacha Khan Mulladad, a member of People’s Peace Movement confirmed the news Saturday afternoon and said that the Taliban group freed the individuals after 7 hours.
He added that these members of PPM are on their way to attend a peace gathering in Logar.
Mulladad did not comment regarding the motive of the abduction.
This comes as Bismillah Watandost, a spokesperson for People’s Peace Movement said that six members of PPM were abducted by Taliban in Logar province Saturday morning.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie