2nd Doctor Dies of COVID-19 in Kabul
Officials in the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) says the second doctor has died of the coronavirus in Kabul.
The spokesman of MoPH, Wahidullah Mayar said that Yusuf Aryubi, a doctor at the Indira Gandhi Children’s Hospital in Kabul, has died of the coronavirus.
He is the second reported health worker to be a victim of COVID-19 in Afghanistan.
Previously, Hanifulllah Hanif, a doctor at Amiri hospital in Kabul has died of the coronavirus.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie