Five Taliban Insurgents Killed in Badghis Province: MoD
The Ministry of Defense announced that as a result of the counterattack of the defense and security forces in Bala Murghab district of Badghis province, the Taliban insurgents have suffered casualties.
A statement issued by the Ministry of Defense on Saturday said that yesterday, Taliban insurgents planned to attack parts of Bala Murghab district in Badghis province.
Five Taliban insurgents were killed and 12 others were wounded in a counterattack by defense and security forces, according to the statement.
Badghis province in northwestern Afghanistan is one of the most insecure provinces and the Taliban are present even in the center of the province.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie