Iranian Intelligence Ministry Rejects Rumors Against Afghan Nationals in Iran
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has issued a statement rejecting that it has published warnings to Afghan nationals living in Iran.
As per the Tehran Times report, the statement said that there have been rumors and stories circulating on social media against Afghan nationals in Iran that intend to create panic and fear among them.
“The Ministry of Intelligence has not released such stories,” the statement said.
The statement also underlined that the only source of news for the ministry is the Center for Public Relations and Information and any kind of news, statements, and warnings will be solely published through the ministry’s website.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie