Man Assassinated in Herat City
Security sources in Herat province say a 45-year-old man has been assassinated in the center Herat city.
Abdul Ahad Valizada, a spokesman for the Herat Police said that the man had been killed by two gunmen on 64-meter public road at around 9:30 a.m. this morning.
Valizada also said the attackers had fled the area after killing the man. He stressed that a police investigation has been launched regarding the incident.
This comes as the target killings and assassinations have recently increased in Afghanistan provinces.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie