Macedonia Quarantines Afghan Returnees After Some Test Positive For COVID-19
Macedonia has quarantined nationals returning from Afghanistan after some of them tested positive for COVID-19, the Health Ministry said on Saturday.
“Tonight, they will be under quarantine to protect the safety of the citizens after consulting with the Commission for Infectious Diseases and the State Health Inspectorate,” the ministry said.
An epidemiologist will check on them on Sunday to decide what will be done next.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie