Over 15 Civilians Casualties In Ghazni, Wardak
At least six civilians were killed and eight more wounded in a roadside explosion in the Dara-e-Qiad area of Ghazni’s Jaghatu district on Saturday.
Wahidullah Jumazada, spokesperson for the provincial governor, said the explosion happened when the civilian vehicle struck a roadside bomb.
The casualties include women and children.
No group has taken responsibility for the attack.
In another incident in Wardak province’s Sayedabad district, three members of a family, a man and his two sons, were killed when a mortar round hit their house in Sultankhel village on Saturday.
Mohibullah Sharifzai, spokesperson for the Wardak governor, said a probe has been called to investigate who fired the mortar.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie