26 Taliban Insurgents Killed, Wounded in Kandahar: MoD
The Ministry of Defense (MoD) says at least 26 Taliban insurgents have been killed and Wounded in Kandahar province.
MoD in a statement said that the Taliban insurgents attacked the security outposts of Khakriz District of Kandahar on Saturday night.
According to the statement, at least 12 Taliban insurgents were killed and 14 others were wounded during clashes with Afghan security forces.
This comes as the security forces have ramped up the offensives against the Taliban insurgents in their spring operations.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie