China to Assist Medical Supplies to Afghanistan to Fight COVID-19
The Ministry of Finance (MoF) says China will provide medical supplies to Afghanistan to fight against coronavirus in the upcoming week.
The Acting Finance Minister, Homayoun Qayumi has met Wang Yu, the Chinese ambassador for Afghanistan in Kabul.
According to MoF, the acting Finance Minister has called China’s assistances essential and emphaized that Afghanistan needs more humanitarian aids in fight against coronavirus.
During the meeting, the Chinese ambassador said that China will provide two ventilators, two oxygen machines.
He added that the Alibaba group will also assist 1000 masks, 20,000 test kits and thermometers to Afghanistan.
Mr. Yu added that the Chinese experts have also shared their experiences with the Afghan officials through video conferences on how to fight against the coronavirus.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie